Institute of Quality Asset Management?
The experts in asset management training
- At IQ-AM we work in partnership with our clients so that the capability of their people develops through the IQ-AM educational experience, and adds significant value and return on investment to their organisation.
- We offer practical education and training that is aligned to our clients’ strategic objectives.
- Many of our assessment processes have been explicitly designed to incorporate outputs that are required by the organisation for its ongoing operation.
- Not only do participants gain experience and recognition through their qualifications, but the organisation gains valuable outputs that have essentially been externally mentored or vetted.
- IQ-AM is registered to deliver training in all States and Territories.
- All training material and competencies are developed and owned by IQ-AM.
- Our success is attributed to the extensive knowledge, experience and professional recognition of our principal staff in their fields and their ability to facilitate, mentor and train others
Our facilitators and trainers are all highly experienced practitioners.
- All the staff at IQ-AM are highly experienced, and in many cases internationally recognised, in their fields of expertise.
- Management at IQ-AM has been at the forefront of the development of the latest ISO Standards for Asset Management: ISO 55000/1/2 (Including active membership of ISO PC251).
- Our trainers and facilitators have also been involved at the highest levels in Australia and/or internationally in the development of other standards and guidelines. Their many years of experience in multiple roles and organisations from shop-floor through operations, management and regulation to governance, have been recognised as extremely valuable in these development processes.
- All staff and facilitators have had many years of experience in technical and/or management roles in government, regulators, private organisations and/or industry associations, as well as now maintaining ongoing involvement in industry as consultants, facilitators and trainers.
- All are qualified in both their field(s) of expertise, and as trainers and assessors.
Click here to view IQ-AM’s Facilitators and Trainers