Certified Asset Management Assessor – CAMA Training Course & Exam
View CAMA Course Dates
IQAM offers a unique 4-day intensive CAMA course, with 3 intensive short course delivery days and the CAMA exam conducted on day 4.
During the course, you will learn from certified experts with over 10 years experience.
On completion of the course, participants will be CAMA certified to Assess others in an Asset Management Environment.
What is the CAMA Certification?
“The ‘Certified Asset Management Assessor’ (CAMA) certification establishes an individual’s credentials in asset management knowledge and comprehension, globally” wpiam.com/about/about-cama
What does an IQAM CAMA Certification provide you?
This course is designed to familiarise participants with what constitutes an ISO 55001 compliant asset managed environment. It explores asset management practice within the context of an ISO55001 Asset Management System and how together, these both drive, and support an organisation’s ability to meet its objectives and deliver value to customers.
The course is designed to provide participants with the background knowledge and comprehension specified in the GFMAM Competency Specification for an ISO 55001 Asset Management System Auditor/Assessor and to undertake the WPiAM CAMA exam
What are the IQAM CAMA Certification Course Objectives?
Provide participants with the skills and knowledge to understand:
- Principles of sound Asset Management and the ISO 55000 Standards.
- Mapping of Asset Management frameworks to ISO55001.
- Contextualisation of Asset Management for generation of value.
- Leadership, culture, and capability for efficient and effective delivery against asset management objectives.
- Sustainable Asset Management planning.
- The application of asset management activities within the context of business objectives, ISO 55001 compliance, levels of service, cost optimisation and organisational risk.
- Managing performance in an asset managed environment, by resourcing to meet asset management objectives, levels of service requirements, development and maintenance of awareness and competency, and implementation of a continuous improvement culture.
- The need to manage data, and knowledge for reliable decision making and performance management.
Upcoming Course Dates
- Adelaide, Australia- Course: 15, 16 and 17 July 2019, Exam: 18 July 2019
- Brisbane, Australia- Course: 24, 25 and 26 June 2019, Exam: 27 June 2019
- Melbourne, Australia- Course: 1, 2, 3 July 2019, Exam: 4 July 2019
- Perth, Australia- Course: 10, 11 and 12 June 2019, Exam: 13 June 2019
- Sydney, Australia- Course: 17, 18 and 19 June 2019, Exam: 20 June 2019
Enquire to Join a CAMA Course Today